Do you have a child with high energy who bouces off the walls & has the silliest, cutest expressions you have ever seen with an outgoing, fun personality?
Well mama, they are only this little for a teeny longer before they reach the teen years which os a whole new ball game!
Our brand new Lively Little portrait event happens in my studio. I use some humor with some prompting to encourage your child to feel comfortable enough to be them silly selves while I capture those fun expressions you love so much. I will then ‘foreverize’ them for you to cherish for all time through art.
Each session includes either a $250 print credit to use towards heirloom art or 3 poses printed up to 8×10. Additonal poses available for purchase.
Please note: Full session fee of $295 plus tax is due at time of booking to secure your spot of lively little day.
Click HERE to book your spot for the next Lively Little Portrait event.
Lively Little Day Facts…
- I have all the props. You just bring the silly!
- Each portrait session lasts around 10-15 minutes. I capture a variety of poses through silly prompts & humor, all of which are guaranteed to make you smile, maybe even cry.
- When you book your session, I will follow up with more instructions via email on securing your session and preparing for your child’s portrait experience. (Please be sure to check your junk folder if you do not get an immediate reply after booking)
- These sessions are best suited for kids ages 3 to 10-ish but we can accommodate older kids, teens, young and older adults, friends, cousins, siblings up to 3.
- Each session needs to be prepaid at the time of booking in order to guarantee your session. I will explain more when you book your session.
- I am very good with children and make this a positive, fun & memorable experience for all. (a small gift is also included, but with permission from the parents in attendance.)
- I have special reprint packages available for purchase. I never use underhanded selling tactics. No high pressure ever. Buy only what you want or stick with the session and prints. Your choice.
- Book your session HERE
The right lighting, poses, look and feel takes a special touch and and expert eye. That’s where Crystal delivers. When you come in to have your little photographed, the first thing you’ll be greeted by is a warm, inviting atmosphere.
We will choose the best outfit from the client closet and mom will assist in changing in a private area.
Crystal’s silly, fun loving and calm style makes these sessions easy, quick and fun. Her level of patience and professionalism helps each child into their best pose. Each session takes on average no more than ten minutes, sometimes 15 minutes to capture all the best poses. With additional children, we do less poses.
Once done, you change your little into their regular clothes. Crystal then will book an appointment with you to see the results and she will give you a special menu with all our packages, sizes and reprint info.
Once you return to see your images at the scheduled time, Crystal will show your partially retouched images in a beautiful slideshow and you get to choose your favorite poses and art products.